We have an excellent opportunity for a Dental Nurse to join our team at West Parade Dental Care, located in Lincoln.
Our dedicated team serves a community of more than 20,000 patients. Extended, refurbished, comfortable and accessible, the practice holds seven surgeries and is fitted with state-of-the-art equipment, including a high-tech CBCT 3D scanner.
About the role:
- We are flexible on hours and happy to consider what meets your needs
- GDC, Indemnity and CPD costs covered
- Practice bonus scheme - our colleagues are key to Portman’s success, so you’ll be entitled to a bonus based on your practice’s performance
- Special days - in addition to your holiday allowance and bank holidays, you are also able to take special days off for occasions such as your birthday, getting married, moving house and more
- Opportunity to buy up to an additional 3 annual leave days per year
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Company sick pay
- Life assurance and contributory pension scheme
- Access to our Dental Academy to support you with your career ambitions
- Employee Referral Scheme – earn up to £3000 per referral
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7, 365 days a year confidential helpline and counselling service providing help and advice on a range of issues
- GP service – 24/7 access to an experienced GP (either by video or telephone call), as well as second medical opinions, private prescriptions, and referrals
- Cycle to work scheme
- Benefits platform with access to discounted shopping, cinema, travel, and much more
Our vision is to be the best private focused dental group in the world, providing exceptional patient experience and excellent clinical care. To achieve this, we champion individuality and invest in the people who will deliver this to our patients. If your professional values and behaviours align with ours below, isn’t it time to join the Portman Dental family?
- You focus on maintaining high standards of patient care at all times
- You are positive, enthusiastic and honest in all aspects of your job
- You’re able to motivate both yourself and others to achieve great results for our patients
- You enjoy recognising successes and sharing your opinions and ideas with others
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
If you would like to find out more about joining Portman as a Qualified Dental Nurse, please feel free to review our website for more information or check out our excellent colleague reviews on Indeed and Glassdoor. Alternatively, you are welcome to share this opportunity with your friends and professional network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace. We are committed to creating an environment of mutual respect and are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, disability, age, or nationality.