Associate Dentist / Shotts, North Lanarkshire, Scotland / 3-5 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Shotts, North Lanarkshire, Scotland to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full or part time opportunity, 3-5 days per week.
- Surgery space Mon – Fri 9am-5.30pm.
- Dentist will be working with an established list transfer.
- Practice can offer 45-50% of fees achieved.
- £10,000+ retention bonus available.
- Associates will have full clinical freedom over their diaries and materials.
- Mentorship and shadowing opportunities in Implants, Invisalign, Cosmetic Dentistry, Facial Aesthetics and Endodontics industry experts across the group.
- Access to annual CPD events plus Dental Tubules CPD membership.
- Recently refurbished, 3 surgery dental practice.
- Computerised (SOE) including Clinipads, plus Rotary Endo, iTero Scanner and Digital X-rays.
- Practice established 50+ years.
- Practice offers a mixture of NHS Dentistry, Denplan plus Private Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Practice belongs to an independently owned dental group.
- Town location with street parking available.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active List Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will be required upon request.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page