Associate Dentist / Edinburgh, West Lothian, Scotland /FT or PT
MBR Dental are currently assisting an independently owned dental practice located in Edinburgh, West Lothian, Scotland recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available immediately.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full or Part-time opportunity.
- Surgery space Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays 9am-5.30pm.
- Mixed practice working environment.
- Practice can offer a 45-50% of fees achieved.
- Dentist will inherit an existing list.
- Rentention bonus of £10,000+ available.
- Associates will have full clinical freedom over diaries and materials.
- Mentorship and shadowing opportunities in Implants, Invisalign, Cosmetic Dentistry, Facial Aesthetics and Endodontics from industry experts across the group.
- Access to annual CPD events plus Dental Tubules CPD membership.
- Practice can offer full clinical support, thus accommodating both newly qualified and more experienced Associates.
- Computerised (SOE) including Clinipads plus Digital X-rays, iTero Scanner, and Rotary Endo.
- Practice is situated in a residential area with onsite car parking.
Dentist must be registered with the GDC, have a recent DBS certificate, and hold an active list number to be considered.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page