Associate Dentist / Bradford, West Yorkshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Bradford. West Yorkshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Position available immediately with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity, 2 days per week.
- Surgery space Wed, 845-1630, Thurs 8.45 - 16.30, Fri 8.45 -15.30.
- Flexible UDA allocation depending on performance levels.
- Practice has a balance of 50% private & 50% NHS patients.
- Excellent earning potential.
- A well maintained patient list with NHS & Private patients with an average of 15 - 20 consultations each month.
- Practice require a general dentist practitioner.
- All private skills welcome at the practice.
- Practice can consider junior or experienced dentist.
- With support and development for any dentist joining the practice.
- Principal lead dental practice (Ex foundation trainer and experienced mentor)
- With an established dental team providing excellent focus on patient journey.
- Brand new state of the art dental surgeries.
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-Rays, Intra-Oral Scanners linked to LED screens, Fibre optics.
- Itero scanner available (for Ortho and restorative) and support of a TCO
- Dental Hygiene support at the practice.
- Parking available at the practice.
All dentists joining the practice will be GDC registered with an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in West Yorkshire please visit our West Yorkshire jobs page.