Dental Therapist - Heckmondwike, Kirklees, West Yorkshire
Dental Therapist vacancy details
- Up to 5 days available - Monday - Friday
- Great private earning potential
- Up to £28 per hour!
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Therapist
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book/Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
For over 40 years, this dental practice has been caring for patients in the centre of Heckmondwike, with free secure parking to the rear of the building. The practice has close links to the M62 and is easily accessible from Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and Huddersfield.
From our 12 light and airy surgeries, our team offers general dentistry (such as check-ups, fillings and hygiene appointments) as well as a wide range of cosmetic and restorative treatments. If patients are particularly anxious about having dental work done, we may be able to provide sedation. We offer dental implants and accept referrals for this service from dentists across the country. We also offer teeth and well-known orthodontic treatments such as Invisalign and C-Fast.
Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan - a payment plan that allows patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry throughout the year. This enables our patients to budget for their dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain their oral health. For you it means a more stable income from a loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.
Being part of Bupa also means the unique opportunity to provide dental treatment to our insurance customers, improving your revenue streams and growing any private work you wish to undertake.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.