Senior Private Dentist / Ripley, Derbyshire / Mon, Thurs & Fri
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Ripley, Derbyshire to recruit a Senior Private Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available from January / February 2024.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part-time position 3 days per week.
- Surgery space Monday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Dentist will be working with a fully Private list of Plan and Fee Per Item patients.
- Practice will pay 40-45% of revenue generated – Dependent on experience.
- Projected earnings of circa £110,0000 per annum (Pro rata)
- The successful candidate will be working with a stable list from a relocating Associate.
- Excellent opportunity to grow the list further by taking on new patients.
- Dentists will have clinical freedom.
- Opportunity to offer Implants alongside General Dentistry, with experience in this clinical field preferred.
- Due to the busy nature of the list, the practice requires a Senior Dentist, ideally with 5+ years post-graduate experience.
- Three surgery dental practice with two Associates currently in situ.
- New high-specification chairs (less than 12 months old).
- Computerised (SOE), iTero Scanner, Digital X-rays, Intraoral Cameras, Wave One Rotary Endo, and Implant kit.
- Dentist will have the support of a very experienced Hygienist and qualified Nurses.
- Treatment Co-ordinator is available to support patients and maximise clinical time.
- Practice offers all aspects of General Dentistry plus Invisalign and Implants,
- Free parking is available near the practice.
- Practice has been established 35+ years.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC to be considered. An Enhanced DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Derbyshire area please visit our Derbyshire jobs page.