If you’re a Dentist looking to work with a supportive practice team in Immingham, we have a new opportunity to join us at our Pure Dental Clinic.
About the role and practice
We are well respected and well known dental practice within the local area, the ex-vendor being in the practice for a total of 40 years. The team are all highly skilled and experienced consisting of a Specialist Orthodontist, Orthodontic Therapist, a large team of 12 experienced Nurses, a high experienced Practice Manager plus Dentists with interests in aesthetics, endodontics and restorations.
- Flexible start date
- 4 days per week with surgery space from Monday to Friday
- Excellent earning potential with a UDA rate of £16 net and over 600+ private patient book to take on
- Fantastic opportunity for private conversion
- Current diary utilisation of 97% +
- Digital x-ray, OPG, Rotary Endo and Intra Oral Camera available.
- Onsite parking
- A high demand for treatment
- Easily commutable by train from Sheffield, Leeds and Manchester
What do you get in return?
By joining Portman|Dentex, you’ll be part of a 360+ practice business, which is predominantly focused on private dentistry. This means you get access to our large network of like-minded clinicians, as well as being surrounded by skilled practice teams who’ll partner with you to deliver exceptional patient care. The support doesn’t end there though, we also offer:
- Full clinical freedom – meaning you can use your preferred equipment, materials, labs, and referral pathways to deliver the best level of care to your patients. We’ll champion you as a self-employed clinician, and ensure you always retain your unique identity
- Access to first class marketing, branding, and business support – enabling you to maximise your diary utilisation
- Mentoring and CPD – we can connect you with clinical mentors to guide and advise you, as well as running regular CPD events with some of our best-in-class dentists and specialists
- Support from Clinical Leads – we have a team of practising clinicians who split their week between delivering outstanding care to their patients, and acting as a key link between our clinicians and the wider business.
To find out more, get in touch with our Clinical Recruitment Partner, Adam Newman on 07780 095059 or email him at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace. We are committed to creating an environment of mutual respect and are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, disability, age, or nationality.