We are looking for a PartTime (3-4 days weekly) Dental Nurse who can support reception to join our enthusiastic and friendly Dental Practice in Balham.
We can potentially offer an immediate start.
We prefer someone experienced but we will consider a Trainee nurse who is a fast learner, ambitious and fits well with the rest of the Team.
- If available 3 days weekly: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
- If available 4 days weekly: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
The position is an immediate start but can be with a starting date no later than Tuesday 02 January 2024.
- Fluent in English language
- Punctual with good work ethics
- Open to hard work, improve constantly and be part of a great team
Previous dental background: Dental Nurse (Ideally experience of implantology and surgicals, invisalign). Good user of computer software- essential i.e. SOE/Dentally.
Reception background- fluent well spoken, written and spoken English (there will be a 2 minute english spelling test), well presented formal dress, team player, punctual, reliable, excellent client manner and interpersonal skills, well presented, self-motivated and friendly, professional. Must be able to use both Word and Excel (there will be a Further assessment on this during job interviews).
Being able to perform well consistently under tight schedules or stressful situations.
Experience in private and NHS dentistry.
Excellent competitive pay depends on experience and qualifications.
Bonus on completion of practice targets.
Do not apply if:
- You are not relevant to dentistry or are not registered on a dental nursing course
- You do not live within 45 mins commute to the practice
- You are an overseas dentist (We are only looking for long term members in our team)
Schedule: 7 hour shift + 1 hour lunch 08:45 – 18:30 Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 08:45-17:15, Friday 08:45-15:15
- GDC registered preferred but will consider an exceptional trainee
- DBS+Indemnity+Safeguarding certificates required
- Understand the vision and brand message for the practice, and deliver outstanding customer service experience.
- Providing the highest standard of clinical support to our dentists and specialists
- Perform top quality dental nursing in all procedures in a safe and effective manner
- Prepare equipment, materials, lab work and patients with efficiency and empathy
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Knowledge of CQC and compliance
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and welcoming manner
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Proficient user of the requisite dental software and Microsoft package
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19
Work Benefits: Auto enroll pension scheme NEST 20 day holiday allowance plus bank holidays (pro rata) Regular in house professional development sessions acceptable to the GDC Career progression opportunities
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00-£15.50 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- Loyalty bonus
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
When you contact us with your CV please send the answers to the following two questions
- How long is your commute from Balham Station?
- How long is your termination notice (if on current job) to your current employer?
- Dental Nursing: 1 year (preferred)
- Valid GDC, indemnity, DBS and Safeguarding certificate? (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 17/12/2023
Expected start date: 02/01/2024