We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic full-time Practice Manager to join our fabulous team at our North Walsham, Norfolk practice.
The required hours will be Monday to Friday 08:30-17:30.
We are a very busy mixed dental practice with a great team of dedicated dental professionals all striving to deliver excellent patient care. Our practice is fully modernised & computerised, with digital x-rays. It is situated close to bus & tube stations, and there is car parking is nearby.
We are looking for someone that is cheerful, caring and efficient, a real team player with excellent communication skills, and dedication to the role.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Dental Practice Manager or similar
- Excellent communication skills - oral & written
- Excellent inter-personal and organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office
The role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Ensuring the smooth, efficient and compliant running of the practice as a whole
- Take responsibility for all cash transactions and end of day summaries
- Providing and maintaining an excellent service to patients, quality of service, cost and delivery of performance in accordance with the company strategy, targets and mission statement
- Providing support and direction to enhance performance, skills and knowledge of practice staff
- You will coach, lead, develop and support a high performing team
- You will plan & drive the income targets for the practice
- Monitor KPIs & support clinicians to achieve both NHS & private targets
- Maintain good communication within the practice, to include regular practice staff meetings
- Be able to manage conflict/difficult conversations & situations and deal promptly with issues/complaints when they arise
- Deliver and source staff training/development for the practice team
The job role would ideally suit someone with dental management experience or someone looking to make the step up from a senior nurse or senior receptionist.
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter telling us why you are applying for this position and detailing the skills you will be bringing to the role.