We’re looking for an Specialist Oral Surgeon to work with us at our Fortwilliam Specialist Dental Clinic in Belfast.
Fortwilliam Specialist Dental Clinic is part of our Platinum range of practices, which offer private dental care and specialist treatments in exclusive, luxury settings.
- Up to 3 days per week - Tuesday/Thursday/Friday is available
- Waiting list of patients
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
About Fortwilliam Specialist Dental Clinic
Fortwilliam Specialist Dental Clinic is a specialist oral surgery practice based on Antrim Road in Belfast. The majority of patients are referred by other dentists, but we also accept self-referrals for dental implant treatment. The clinic offers complex oral surgery treatments, placement and restoration of implants, complex surgical extractions, prosthodontics and a wide range of other advanced treatments, particularly for complex cases.
Established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, Dentally software, digital x-ray and 3D CBCT Scanner. The clinical team boasts five registered Specialists in Oral Surgery, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff including dedicated Practice Manager, Treatment Coordinator and specialist trained sedation and radiography nurses.
Being part of Bupa also means the unique opportunity to provide dental treatment to our insurance customers, improving your revenue streams and growing any private work you wish to undertake
How to find Fortwilliam Specialist Dental Clinic We’re located in a unique listed building on Antrim Road in Belfast with plenty of free parking outside the practice and 1.3 miles from Yorkgate Train Station.
Work with Bupa, Thrive at Bupa
- In-house CPD events
- Career development support including sponsored education and established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop
- Large clinical support network
- The latest equipment and technology
Access to Bupa Healthcare
- Subsidised health insurance with medical history disregarded
- Preferred rates to Bupa Menopause plan
More reasons to join us, written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Extra support when you need it
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on delivering excellent patient care
- Access to industry-leading support functions such as an in-house complaints team, marketing support, compliance and IT
- Well-managed appointment book
- Network of 380+ practices making it easier to relocate
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
To find out more about working with us, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.