We’re looking for a Fixed Term Associate Dentist to partner with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Dungannon, Northern Ireland.
Fixed Term Associate Dentist vacancy details
- 3 days per week - Tue/Wed/Thu
- Well-established patient list
- Percentage based remuneration
- Contract from 15th January 2024 until 15th September 2024
About Bupa Dental Care Dungannon
Established with 7 surgeries the practice benefits from excellent facilities including Dentally practice management system, digital x-rays, CBCT, ITero, rotary endodontics and implant equipment. We have experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a fantastic team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Access to Hygienist
- Situated on a main route into Dungannon beside the main Dungannon/Cookstown roundabout with excellent visibility to recruit new patients
- There is a payable car park right beside us or free car parks within a 10-minute walk
- Approx. 3 miles from the M1 motorway and under an hour from Belfast
Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan a payment plan that allows patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry throughout the year. This enables our patients to budget for their dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain their oral health. For you it means a more stable income from a loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.
Being part of Bupa also means the unique opportunity to provide dental treatment to our insurance customers, improving your revenue streams and growing any private work you wish to undertake.
You can expect:
Why we're different
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- A comprehensive on-boarding and induction process
- Access to in-house complaint team and medico legal support
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.