Dental Receptionist - Angle House Islington (N1 0JH)
We are looking for a Dental Receptionist, who wants to be a big part of the Angle House success story. Our Dental Nurses and Orthodontists rely on Dental Receptionists to assist with a range of administrative tasks while providing fantastic customer service to our patients.
You’ll also have the chance to develop new skills. We’re big on promoting people from within, so there’ll be plenty of scope for progression if you want to broaden your horizons.
This role is full-time, 38 hours a week, Monday to Friday flexible between 08:00 to 19:00 and an occasional Saturday.
Why work with us?
- Bonus scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Private medical cover (after 1 year of service)
- Great working environment
- Friendly and supportive team
- Training and development opportunities (paid membership with Agilio and Angle House Education)
- Enhanced pension scheme (after 2 years of service)
- Social events (online at present)
- GDC fees paid and indemnity cover
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Supporting the Practice Manager and Dental Nurses with the smooth running of the practice operations in line with our values, mission statement, and procedures - being a true host!
- Ensure a welcoming and caring environment for patients, work colleagues, and visitors
- Responding to patients' queries over the phone and via email in a warm, courteous manner
- Efficiently booking / re-booking / canceling appointments
- Maintaining and updating patients' records
Established in 1988, Angle House has several multi-disciplinary specialist dental practices across London. In each practice, a team of expert orthodontic professionals work together to provide excellent orthodontic care for our patients. We are passionate about what we do and want our patients to experience a courteous, caring, friendly and safe environment where patients' smile and dental health are our priority.