We are looking for a Dental Hygienist to work with us at our Hill House practice in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Tunbridge Wells, Hill House is part of our Platinum range of practices, which offer private dental care and specialist treatments in exclusive, luxury settings.
Dental Hygienist vacancy details:
- Fridays - 8:30am - 16:00pm
- Great Private Earnings potential
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Hygienist
- Discounted Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Hill House Dental Centre
Situated in the centre of the affluent town of Royal Tunbridge Wells, Hill House Dental Centre is a well-established Specialist Private & NHS clinic. With 5 fully digital surgeries, Dentally software and CBCT scanner. Experienced longstanding associates and specialists in situ offering Perio, Implants & Endo supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Onsite Parking
- Centre of Tunbridge Wells
- An affluent area with huge private revenue potential
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
E firstname.lastname@example.orgM 07483 443 131
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.