If you’re a Hygienist looking to work with a supportive practice team in Cheltenham, we have a new opportunity to join us in a private only capacity at our Cheltenham Spa Dental & Implant Clinic.
About the role and practice
Cheltenham Spa Dental & Implant Clinic is a well-established, 3 surgery practice in the centre of town with an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding service and care to both our private with wide offering of treatments.
- 1 day per week on a Friday with flexibility on start and finish times
- Opportunity to grow a book with current hygiene utilisation at 95%+
- 3 well-presented surgeries with a Sirona Scaler for hygiene
- Experienced clinical team offering implants, orthodontics and Invisalign
- Implant maintenance experience is desirable but not required
- Fully-staffed support team including experienced receptionists, dental nurses, TCO and Practice Manager
- Beautiful regency style building located on the prestigious Royal Crescent, just a short walk into town centre
What do you get in return?
By joining Portman|Dentex, you’ll be part of a 360+ practice business, which is predominantly focused on private dentistry. This means you get access to our large network of like-minded clinicians, as well as being surrounded by skilled practice teams who’ll partner with you to deliver exceptional patient care. The support doesn’t end there though, we also offer:
- Full clinical freedom – meaning you can use your preferred equipment, materials, labs, and referral pathways to deliver the best level of care to your patients. We’ll champion you as a self-employed clinician, and ensure you always retain your unique identity
- Access to first class marketing, branding, and business support – enabling you to maximise your diary utilisation
- Mentoring and CPD – we can connect you with clinical mentors to guide and advise you, as well as running regular CPD events with some of our best-in-class dentists and specialists
- Support from Clinical Leads – we have a team of practising clinicians who split their week between delivering outstanding care to their patients, and acting as a key link between our clinicians and the wider business.
To find out more, get in touch with our Clinical Recruitment Partner, Adam Newman on 07780 095059 or email him at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace. We are committed to creating an environment of mutual respect and are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, disability, age, or nationality.