This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring Orthodontist to thrive in an independently owned fully private practice in the heart of Dover.
Situated a 5-minute walk from Dover Priory Train station with high-speed links to Ebbsfleet, Stratford and Kings Cross St Pancras rail stations, It is an especially timely opportunity to be the first Orthodontist in the rapidly expanding and upwardly mobile Dover, as well as in the affluent Walmer, Kingsdown, Sandwich and Deal areas.
We invite you to apply to become part of this well-established 4 surgery private practice in a beautifully renovated listed Edwardian building with opportunity to work 1-2 days per week initially, and the potential for an increase.
You would be joining a team of 3 experienced private dentists, a visiting specialist endodontist, 2 hygienists. One of our hygienists is also an experienced orthodontic therapist and a qualified orthodontic nurse is also available.
● Providing Adult and Children’s treatment including Lingual Orthodontics and Clear Aligners
● Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
● Success in ensuring Cosmetic and Orthodontic/Invisalign/Clear Aligner leads are successfully treated
● Ability to perform the highest quality of dentistry in the most ethical manner with excellent record keeping
● Ability to collaborate with other dental professionals, such as oral surgeons and periodontists, to coordinate comprehensive patient care
● Long-term commitment is essential.
● Familiarity with SureSmile Aligners desirable but not essential
● Competitive private fees with the possibility to grow quickly supported by a proactive radio, online and print marketing campaign
● Excellent opportunity to work in a small team with a great team dynamic
● On-going support and the opportunity for personal and professional development
● Long time CEREC practice with Primescan facilities
● Modern surgeries, air conditioned, entire practice newly renovated with Planmeca Digital OPG facilities and intra oral cameras, wall mounted patient monitors in all surgeries. Digital Radiography throughout.
Please apply via email to Dorothy Riley Dover Priory Dental
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent Salary: £100,000-£125,000.00 per year