A truly exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time or part time Associate Dentist to join a well-established Mixed Dental Practice based in Dundee.
The practice aims to deliver world class patient care in dentistry by putting patients and employees at the heart of everything they do.
About the Role:
- Mixed NHS and Private Position
- 50% Split on All Work Completed – both NHS and Private
- Current Associate Grossing approx. £16,000 Per Month
- Regular Working Hours – No Late evenings or weekends
- Hygienist and Therapist full time for referrals
- Excellent Opportunity for a Clinician providing Fixed and Removable Orthodontics!
- Very well-equipped and maintained practice (please find further info below)
About the Practice:
- Mixed NHS and Private Clinic
- Fantastic Google Reviews – Excellent reputation in the local area!
- Well maintained and stable patients list, majority recalls due to high standard of Oral Health
- Practice has been servicing the local area for over 20 years!
- Affluent Area with High Potential for Private Conversion – lots of the patients request Private options during NHS Check Ups
- Established support team of Qualified Nurses
- Specialist Treatments offered on site including : Teeth Whitening, Facial Aesthetics and Endodontics
- Large, Spacious Surgeries with Air Conditioning in each and Windows
- Excellent public transport links and Parking on site
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs