Associate Dentist / Rainham, Kent / 3 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Rainham, Kent who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part-time opportunity, 3 days per week.
- Surgery space Monday to Thursday 9 am-5.30 pm and Friday 9 am-5 pm.
- Practice can offer £15 per UDA for the initial 6 months.
- Excellent opportunity to build a Private list alongside NHS.
- Private paid at a 50% split.
- Huge opportunity to offer Orthodontics and Periodontics, with experience advantageous though not essential.
- The clinician will ideally have an understanding of BIOLASE dental laser machines and indirect prostheses including Cobalt-chromium dentures and composites.
- Dentist will inherit an established and well-maintained list from relocating Associate.
- Two surgery dental practice, with one other Associate in situ.
- The successful candidate will have the support of a Hygienist and Therapist to maximise clinical time.
- Practice is Computerised with Pearl.
- The Associate Dentist will have access to Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo, Zeiss Microscope, Pan-oral X-ray Machine, DSLR Camera and Intraoral Cameras.
- Onsite parking available.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Kent area please visit our Kent jobs page