An exciting and unique opportunity to join a well-established independently owned four surgery practice in Yarm.
· Fully digital record keeping including digital x-rays
· Remote digital patient medical history forms
· Hands-on and active management team
· Large established patient base with potential to grow with new patients if desired.
· Efficient and long-established support team
· Access to Hygienist / Therapist
· Left-handed chair available
· Visiting Oral Surgeon placing Implants and Minor Oral Surgery
· Highly ethical clinician with interest in professional development
· Confidence in clinical skills
· Ability to meet practice service standards, timekeeping, communication, clear and documented patient records.
· Associateship on standard BDA contract
· Full time position
· Opportunity to grow Private list
· Choice of quality dental labs
· Must be GDC registered, indemnified and hold performer number
· Extra skills such as Invisalign and facial aesthetics would be well received by our patient base
- Permanent full-time position
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- GDC Registration (required)
- Indemnity (required)