We are officially accredited a Great Place to Work, come and join a clinically led business that puts people first.
With experienced mentors available to nurture your career we are pleased to be able to welcome EU or PLVE dentists who have completed their ORE exams to join our practice in Crowborough, East Sussex.
You can achieve estimated first year earnings of £50,000 NHS with scope to improve from year two onwards, and upwards of £20,000 future private potential in this town in the south east of England.
Like the sound of this? Call or email for an informal chat with Neil on +44(0)7739 339561 or via email Neil.Paul@colosseumdental.co.uk - We would love to talk to you and we are confident you will love us
At Crowborough Dental Clinic you will benefit from a supportive practice team along with a well-managed appointment book. We understand what matters to you:
- An annual contract of up to 5000 UDAs - You can decide what is right for you.
- Coaching and mentoring available to support your career development.
- An excellent opportunity for you to build your private income including the Colosseum Choices Scheme
- More than enough patients for you to be able to meet the NHS contract requirements
- Access to a modern working environment with digital x-ray processing, rotary endo and a dedicated Hygienist
- An opportunity for you to access bespoke Clinical Training, Sponsored Education & CPD and access to our Oslo Training academy - Official Opening of the CDG Academy - YouTube
- Not only is the income potential huge but you get to work within a supportive and clinically led dental business
This well established 3 surgery Clinic has parking available and train station with London connections just a five minute walk away.
If you don't have a CV don't worry just contact us on Neil.Paul@colosseumdental.co.uk or +44(0)7739 339561 to register your interest. We promise to get back to all applicants.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians.
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us.