Associate Dentist / Leigh, Greater Manchester / 2-4 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Leigh, Greater Manchester to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity, 2-4 days per week.
- Surgery space Thurs & Fri or Mon, Wed, Thurs and Fri 9-5pm.
- Up to 6650 UDAs at £12.50+ per UDA.
- Excellent Private opportunity with high demand for Cosmetic Dentistry.
- The successful candidate will inherit a well-maintained list of NHS and Private patients.
- Practice invests in clinicians by supporting post graduate training with their Associate Development Scheme to fund courses.
- Further opportunity to gain experience through observation in Minor Oral Surgery and Implants as well as the chance to develop and train in Short Term Orthodontics, Facial Aesthetics and Sedation.
- 6 surgery, recently refurbished dental practice.
- Fully computerised (Dentally) with iPads in every surgery.
- Well-equipped surgeries with access to Rotary Endo, OPG Machine, iTero Scanner, Sectional matrix for posterior composites and consultation room.
- Practice offers General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Invisalign, Minor Oral Surgery and Facial Aesthetics.
- Parking available.
- Practice belongs to a small family run dental group.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more jobs in the Greater Manchester area please visit our Greater Manchester jobs page