As an Out of Hours Dentist, you will be receiving calls that are triaged from 111 and mastercall. These patients are deemed to have severe pain or swellings or trauma and therefore require urgent care. The treatments you will provide often involve extractions, dressings, achieving drainage or provision of antibiotics. No follow up care is provided however we are able to refer patients if appropriate. The clinics below run on weekday evenings and during the day on Saturday and Sunday. On bank holidays, these clinics will run on the hours of the weekend.
- Out of hours contract
- £50 per hour
- St. Helens
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Renumeration of £50.00 per hour
- Enhanced pay at New Years and Christmas
- Excellent discounted lab work available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Regularly updated catalogue of good quality materials to choose from based on your preference including rotary endo and good quality composites
- Discounted Indemnity Insurance with Densura
- We run our own in house CPD programme where you will have access to regular online and face to face sessions with heavily discounted prices.
- Dedicated clinical team available to support you on a day-to-day basis offering support with complaints, private and specialist treatments, training and development
- Full range of comprehensive materials available however flexibility to request additional materials if required
- In house private and specialist team, who are on hand to support you with building a private diary and increasing the services you are able to offer
- Marketing support available to promote you and your services
- Flexible working encouraged, we are able to accommodate different shift patterns to suit your needs
- Freedom in running your own diary, you choose your appointment times to suit you
- Weekly clinical communication sent directly to you from the Chief Clinical Officer providing you with relevant updates
We’re here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch.
Contact Natasha Hameed at:
We consider that it is in both yours and our interests to send you information about future vacancies within the Rodericks Dental Partners Group. As such, when you apply for a position with us, you will automatically be opted-in to our system to be notified by email, SMS or telephone of future vacancies.
If you wish to opt out at any time, you can manage this through your personal profile settings within your Tribepad account after application.