Dental Receptionist with Nurse skills
We are looking for an experienced Full Time Dental Receptionist who can also Nurse one or two days weekly to join our enthusiastic and friendly Dental Practice in Balham.
The position is an immediate start but can be with a starting date no later than end of December 2023
Previous dental background: Dental Nurse (implantology and surgicals, invisalign), dental reception - Experience with computer software- essential i.e. SOE/Dentally. Excel, Word user.
Reception background- fluent well spoken, written and spoken English (there will be a 2 minute english spelling test), well presented formal dress, team player, punctual, reliable, excellent client manner and interpersonal skills, well presented, self-motivated and friendly, professional.
Being able to perform well consistently under tight schedules or stressful situations.
Experience in private and NHS dentistry.
Excellent competitive pay dependent on experience and qualifications. The more experience and skills the higher the pay.
Bonus on completion of practice targets.
If you do not have any dental receptionist experience please do not apply.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Types: Permanent
7 hour shift + 1 hour lunch
08:45 – 17:15 Monday to Thursday 08:45-15:15 Friday
+planning to start every other Saturday 09:00-13:00
- Receptionist: 1 year minimum
- Dental nursing: 1 year minimum
- GDC registered preferred but will consider an exceptional trainee
- DBS+Indemnity+Safeguarding certificates required
- Understand the vision and brand message for the practice, and deliver outstanding customer service experience. Able to talk with patients about treatments, whitening and implants.
- Providing the highest standard of clinical support to our dentists and specialists
- Perform top quality dental nursing in all procedures in a safe and effective manner
- Prepare equipment, materials, lab work and patients with efficiency and empathy
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Knowledge of CQC and compliance
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and welcoming manner
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Proficient user of the requisite dental software and Microsoft package
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19
Auto enroll pension scheme NEST
20 day holiday allowance plus bank holidays (pro rata)
Regular in house professional development sessions acceptable to the GDC
Career progression opportunities
Full-time hours: 35.5-37.5 per week
Job Types: Permanent Full-time
Salary: £10.90-£16.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- Dental Implants: 1 year (preferred)
- Dental Nursing: 1 year (required)
- Dental Reception or Treatment coordinator
- Valid GDC, indemnity, DBS and Safeguarding certificate
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: BGD Full or Part Time Nurse/Reception