- Associate Dentist position
- Up to 5000 UDA's Available
- Flexible Days and Hours
About the Practice:
Surgeries- All surgeries have windows – natural ventilation. They are all very spacious and have lots of natural light.
Equipment – Digital Xrays, Itero Scanner, OPG, CBCT scanner
UPS- The team here are very experienced and have all worked here for several years. New aq practice, ex principle still works at the practice as clinical lead. Owned the practice for over 10 yrs before selling to Rodericks. We are a 6-surgery practice with 4 clinicians and 1 hygiene/therapist. We have 2 clinical receptionists, 6 qualified dental nurses, 2 trainee dental nurses & 1 clinical practice manager. On street parking available in an affluent area of Southport. Southport train station is 0.7 miles / 11 minute walk from the practice.
‘All on 4’ Centre of Excellence Award – Nobel Biocare- Practice historically delivers over 1 million pounds per yr privately. Predominantly a ‘private’ practice with a small NHS target. Services currently offered here are – Implants, QST, Invisalign, Facial Aesthetics, Composite Bonding & Practice Plan.
Who we are:
Rodericks Dental is an expanding and dynamic group of dental practices, offering NHS and Private care throughout England and Wales.
We believe in making decisions based on putting the best interests of our patients first, this is a team approach and a critical factor in our aim to work with motivated, ethical and loyal clinicians who will always do their best for their patients.
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab works available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Regularly updated catalogue of good quality materials to choose from based on your preference including rotary endo and good quality composites
- Discounted Indemnity Insurance with Densura
- We run our own in house CPD programme where you will have access to regular online and face to face sessions with heavily discounted prices.
- Dedicated clinical team available to support you on a day-to-day basis offering support with complaints, private and specialist treatments, training and development
- Regular meetings with your PM to ensure you are on track with your UDA target
- Potential opportunities to become an ES, Mentor or Clinical lead
We are here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch.
Recruitment Business Partner