Join our community-focused dental practice and make a difference in the lives of our patients. We're seeking talented Private Dentists to join our dedicated team.
What we offer:
- Competitive private earnings potential: Rewarding your hard work and dedication with a competitive pay that reflects your expertise and commitment to patient care.
- Invisalign potential earnings: Expand your income by providing sought-after Invisalign treatments as a leading provider.
- Optional small NHS contract for smooth transition: Ease into private practice with the option of a small NHS contract to assist with the conversion.
- Unique private incentive bonus scheme: Recognizing your contributions, our generous incentive scheme allows you to earn up to 60% of private revenue.
- Monthly training and CPD plan: Stay at the forefront of dentistry with regular training and CPD opportunities.
- Co-funding for professional development: We invest in your growth and provide co-funding to support your career advancement.
About the practice:
London Road Dental Surgery is a recently refurbished 8 surgery practice in the centre of Neath. All 8 of our surgeries are bright, fresh and generously sized. Neath has one of the nicest high streets with lots of shops and restaurants in the surrounding area. The practice is a short walk from the main town and train station for anyone wanting to commute and it is only a short drive to beautiful Aberavon beach and Gnoll country park.
- Joining incentive of up to £10,000!
- Private Associate Vacancy
- Flexible working pattern to suit you
- Immediate start date available
- Fully qualified Dental Nurses on site
- Excellent opportunity to develop private portfolio
- Hygienist on site
- The practice has its own onsite lab for NHS and private lab work at competitive rates
- Growing plan list
What you can expect:
- Commitment to community service: Join us in giving back through charitable initiatives and community projects.
- Supportive and humble team: Thrive in an environment where exceptional patient care and personal growth are paramount.
- Dedicated Treatment Coordinator and Hygienist: Receive the support you need to deliver high-quality care.
- Mentorship for newly qualified dentists: Grow and develop your skills with our mentorship programs.
- State-of-the-art, patient-centric practice: Work in a well-equipped facility designed for patient comfort.
- Peer-on-peer support from experienced clinicians: Benefit from the guidance of our Regional Clinical Advisors.
- Private plans for your patients: Focus on providing excellent care knowing your patients are registered with you.
- Support for your career journey: Whether you aspire to be a Specialist or pursue a special interest, we invest in your success.
- Wide network of experienced dentists and specialists: Collaborate with experts and access referral opportunities.
- Private and specialist support team: Enjoy marketing support, flexible working, and personalized assistance.
Take your private practice to new heights with Rodericks Dental Partners. Join us today by applying now!
We consider that it is in both yours and our interests to send you information about future vacancies within the Rodericks Dental Partners Group. As such, when you apply for a position with us, you will automatically be opted-in to our system to be notified by email, SMS or telephone of future vacancies.
If you wish to opt out at any time, you can manage this through your personal profile settings within your Tribepad account after application.
Contact Details for your Recruitment Business Partner:
Mobile Number: 07920 504137