- Periodontist required
- Flexible working days and hours
- Immediate start date available
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab works available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Regularly updated catalogue of good quality materials to choose from based on your preference including rotary endo and good quality composites
- Discounted Indemnity Insurance with Densura
- We run our own in house CPD programme where you will have access to regular online and face to face sessions with heavily discounted prices.
- Dedicated clinical team available to support you on a day-to-day basis offering support with complaints, private and specialist treatments, training and development
- Full range of comprehensive materials available however flexibility to request additional materials if required
- In house private and specialist team, who are on hand to support you with building a private diary and increasing the services you are able to offer
Rodericks Dental is an expanding and dynamic group of dental practices, offering NHS and Private care throughout England and Wales.
We are looking for dynamic and talented individuals with a range of skills to join our team. We respect that the world has changed and we offer different working patterns to support work life balance
We are here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch.
Recruitment Business Partner
We consider that it is in both yours and our interests to send you information about future vacancies within the Rodericks Dental Partners Group. As such, when you apply for a position with us, you will automatically be opted-in to our system to be notified by email, SMS or telephone of future vacancies.
If you wish to opt out at any time, you can manage this through your personal profile settings within your Tribepad account after application.