Associate Dentist - Chester-Lee-Street, Pelton, County Durham.
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Chester-Lee-Street, Pelton, County Durham.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
About Bupa Dental Care Pelton
- Part time - Wednesday available
- Open to discussing flexible working hours to suit you
- Up to 1,302 UDAs
- Great UDA rate - up to £14.76 per UDA dependant on experience
- Friendly and supportive practice team
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
Established, three surgery practice fully computerised with Dentally software and equipped with digital radiographs. Located in the small village of Pelton, our practice has been providing the local community with dental services for over 20 years. We offer a range of both NHS and private treatments, delivered in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Our longstanding, experienced clinicians are supported by a dedicated Practice Manager, qualified dental nurses and a fantastic team of practice support staff.
Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan a payment plan that allows patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry throughout the year. This enables our patients to budget for their dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain their oral health. For you it means a more stable income from a loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.
Being part of Bupa also means the unique opportunity to provide dental treatment to our insurance customers, improving your revenue streams and growing any private work you wish to undertake.
Work with Bupa, Thrive at Bupa
- In-house CPD events
- Career development support including sponsored education and established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop
- Large clinical support network
- The latest equipment and technology
Access to Bupa Healthcare
- Subsidised health insurance with medical history disregarded
- Preferred rates to Bupa Menopause plan
More reasons to join us, written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Extra support when you need it
Why we're different
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on delivering excellent patient care
- Access to industry-leading support functions such as an in-house complaints team, marketing support, compliance and IT
- Well-managed appointment book
- Network of 380+ practices making it easier to relocate
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Emma Hitchens - 07714683276 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.