We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Head Nurse to join a friendly Dental Practice based near King’s Cross.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full-Time role available – 5 days per Week – 40 hours per Week
- Practice is willing to pay £14.50 – £15 per hour
- MUST HAVE 4-5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AFTER TRAINING
- Practice is very big on Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for nurses !
- Needs to be familiar with – SOE, EXAM PRO, iComply and iLearn
- Role involves clocking in and out payslips using ADP and HTCM
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and
- maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Medium-sized Practice – Modern and Spacious surgeries – Planning to expand in the future
- Well-equipped with X-ray Machine, OPG, Intra Oral camera and Itero Scanner
- Very close-knit team: Orthodontist, Therapist, Associates and more
- Positive and Friendly team environment
- Free Parking nearby + Train station within walking distance
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to email@example.com
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs