We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified/ Trainee Nurse to join a friendly Dental Practice based in Sheffield.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full-Time/ Part-Time role – 3-5 days per Week
- Qualified Dental Nurse preferably – Up to £11 per hour
- Opportunity to become a TCO or Head of Marketing
- Looking for a personable, positive, and enthusiastic candidate – with great customer focus!
- Practice is very big on Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for nurses!
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Very Well-established Practice – with over 30 years’ experience!
- Practice offers a range of treatments including General dentistry, Invisalign, Implants and more
- Supportive and highly skilled Clinicians on site: including Principal, Endo, PM, Leads Nurses
- Located nearby Peak District National Park
- Positive and Friendly team environment
- Parking available nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs