Associate Dentist / Leek, Staffordshire / 2-4 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Leek, Staffordshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods can be taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity, 2-4 days per week.
- Practice may be able to offer a full-time opportunity in due course.
- Mixed practice working environment.
- 5000-9000 UDAs available at a negotiable rate.
- The successful candidate will be working in a modern, refurbished surgery.
- Computerised with R4 plus access to Digital Radiographs, Rotary Endo, CBCT Scanner, Microscope and iTero Scanner.
- Practice offers all aspects of General Dentistry plus Invisalign, Periodontics, and Implants.
- Dentist will be a joining a friendly team of experienced staff including an onsite Principal.
- Clinicians will further benefit from a great clinical support team including a Lead Nurse and Therapist.
- Practice has been established 60+ years and has an excellent reputation in the local community with a very high Google Review rating.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number to be considered. An Enhanced DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Staffordshire please visit our Staffordshire jobs page.