Associate Dentist – Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting an independently owned dental practice located in Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire to recruit an associate dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice run by an experienced team with a strong focus on providing the best quality dental care.
- Available immediately with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity, 2 days per week.
- Surgery space on Mondays and Tuesdays 8am-4.45pm.
- Dentist will be managing an existing NHS list.
- Well established practice plan membership with high demand for private treatments.
- 50% fee split.
- Practice are looking for a friendly, empathetic general dentist keen to continue their professional development within a happy, dedicated team.
- Highly regarded practice with five-star reviews on Google.
- Support from clinicians including in-house implant dentist, Invisalign-trained dentists and in-house seditionist.
- 4 surgery practice with SFD software.
- Equipped with 3 intra-oral scanners, digital CBCT, dental monitoring and the latest materials.
- Practice located approx. 8 miles from Glasgow City Centre.
- Free on-street parking.
Dentist must be GDC registered and hold a recent PVG check.
For more information please forward your CV by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Scotland please visit our Scotland jobs page.