Dental Nurse / New Cross, South East London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in New Cross, South East London who are looking to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Independent, mixed practice environment.
- Full time opportunity - 5 days per week.
- Practice open; Monday – Sunday.
- Working hours to be discussed.
- From £12 per hour depending on experience.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a dental nursing role.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures, assisting with clinical notes & providing support to the reception team as and when needed.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside Implants & Invisalign.
- 6 surgery dental practice computerised with SOE.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Dental Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.