We are excited to present a fantastic opportunity for a Specialist Endodontist to join our esteemed referral practice, Edinburgh Dental Specialists.
Our practice is highly regarded and well-established, focusing exclusively on referrals and boasting a multidisciplinary team of specialists in various areas of dentistry.
We can offer:
- A flexible start date to accommodate your schedule
- 1 to 2 days per week available, with the possibility of considering a few days per month based on your availability.
- If you have more days available we are open to discussing this due to patient demand
- A full diary of private referrals with an existing waiting list, ensuring a steady stream of patients.
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with highly skilled Specialists, Dentists with Special interests and Specialists in training in our state-of-the-art, 8-surgery clinic.
- 2 fully equipped Endodontist surgeries equipped with specialist treatment equipment and microscopes.
- Onsite CBCT within an endodontic setting and the services of a Specialist Dental and Maxillofacial radiologist should a report be required
- A dedicated boardroom used for collaboration, ensuring our patients receive the highest quality of care.
- Onsite lab facilities, clinical and lab technicians for efficient and seamless workflow.
- The practice frequently organises study clubs and prioritises training and development.
- Our practice is centrally located in Edinburgh, within walking distance from Waverley station. It offers excellent transport links by road, rail, and air, making it easily accessible from various locations.
Edinburgh Dental Specialists is part of Portman, a leading private-focused dental care provider in the UK and Ireland. We have recently merged with Dentex, combining two industry leaders who share values of community, integrity, and dedication to clinical freedom. Our focus remains on putting people first, providing exceptional care to our patients, and offering support and professional opportunities to our practices and teams. With over 350 practices and more than 4,000 community members, we serve over 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland, and Benelux.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity or arrange a practice visit, please apply directly or contact Lynda Brown at Lynda.email@example.com or 07780010126. Feel free to share this opportunity with your network as well.