Orthodontic Therapist opportunity to join our experienced team at our dedicated Orthodontic practice Central Orthodontics.
Central Orthodontics are recognised as leading providers of Orthodontic care in Scotland. We have two practices within commuting distance of each other, Central Orthodontics Falkirk (FK2 7ES) and Central Orthodontics Stirling (FK8 2QJ) Both practices have dedicated, well qualified and experienced teams consisting of; Specialist Orthodontists, Orthodontic Therapists, TCOs, experienced Nurses, Receptionists and Administrative colleagues.
Due to growth, we now have an opportunity in both practices and can consider a split week on either a part time or a full time basis. You would be working with a highly experienced Specialist Orthodontist who is working across both Falkirk and Stirling. This Orthodontist is a huge advocate of Orthodontic Therapy training and development, this will be a fabulous opportunity.
We can offer
- Flexible start date
- You would be working in a mixed practice with both NHS and private patients
- Modern, high end clinics with excellent equipment, including scanners
- Nurses are experienced Nurses; Radiography qualified, hold Impression Course Certificate and can complete Intra Oral Scans.
- Digital Intra Oral scanners in each practice
- A dedicated Administration team to support with Prior Approvals Supported by a friendly and experienced team of professionals
- Falkirk is opposite the train station and Stirling station within a 10 minute walk.
- Ideal for commuters easily accessible from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth and the surrounding areas
Please note: for this role we require a GDC Registered, and experienced, Orthodontic Therapist
This is an employed role with many benefits such as:
- GDC, Indemnity and CPD costs covered
- Practice bonus scheme - our colleagues are key to Portman’s success, so you’ll be entitled to a bonus based on your practice’s performance
- Special days - in addition to your holiday allowance and bank holidays, you are also able to take special days off for occasions such as your birthday, getting married, moving house and more
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Paid company sick pay
- Life assurance and contributory pension scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme – earn up to £3000 per referral
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7, 365 days a year confidential helpline and counselling service providing help and advice on a range of topics
- Cycle to work scheme
- Benefits platform with access to discounted shopping, cinema, travel, and much more
Central Orthodontics is part of Portman Dental Care. We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK/Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman please apply online today.