- Therapist Vacancy
- Flexible days and hours available
- Immediate start date available
- Competitive hourly rate
Who we are:
Rodericks Dental is an expanding and dynamic group of dental practices, offering NHS and Private care throughout England and Wales.
We believe in making decisions based on putting the best interests of our patients first, this is a team approach and a critical factor in our aim to work with motivated, ethical and loyal clinicians who will always do their best for their patients.
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks:
- 40% of gross pay
- Clinical support within the practice and area you work – including clinical issues and complaints
- Team of clinical advisors for advice or discussion regarding clinical matters
- CPD and courses to develop your skills (free or heavily discounted)
- Opportunity to develop new skills – iTero scanning, whitening
- We run our own in house CPD programme where you will have access to regular online and face to face sessions with heavily discounted prices.
- Dedicated clinical team available to support you on a day-to-day basis offering support with complaints, private and specialist treatments, training and development
- Full range of comprehensive materials available however flexibility to request additional materials if required
We are here to help. If you require any further information please get in touch.
Hygienist and Therapist Recruiter