We have an opportunity for an Orthodontic Therapist to join our established practice, St Michaels Orthodontic Practice, Wakefield WF2 9BQ.
St Michaels is a dedicated orthodontic practice based in a modern building just on the outskirts of Wakefield centre. A 4 surgery practice which is predominantly private and fully digital. An opportunity to work with a highly skilled and experienced Specialist Orthodontist, Dr Catherine McCanny. Catherine is a Diamond Invisalign provider and Invisalign speaker.
We can offer:
- 2 days per week, Thursdays Friday however if you have other days available we would be interested in a conversation
- The opportunity to join a dedicated orthodontic team with excellent staff retention
- The team work together to support each other and provide the highest standards of patient care
- Fully digital we have iTero scanners and also run Nurse led records clinics
- The team consists of our Specialist Orthodontist, Dentist with Special Interest in Orthodontics, 2 additional Orthodontic Therapists, 2 Treatment Coordinators and 3 experienced Nurses.
- You will be joining a well managed practice and will be part of a highly supportive team
- Ideal for those looking to work in a private setting working with a Diamond Invisalign provider.
- The practice is based just off junction 40 of the M1 and has free parking on site. Easily accessible by bus, the practice is on the main route for most surrounding areas with direct access from Leeds.
- Most of the existing team travel in from Leeds and Bradford or are local to the Wakefield area
Our Orthodontic Therapist roles are employed and as such come with a wide range of benefits which include:
- GDC, Indemnity and CPD costs covered
- Practice bonus scheme - our colleagues are key to Portman’s success, so you’ll be entitled to a bonus based on your practice’s performance
- Special days - in addition to your holiday allowance and bank holidays, you are also able to take special days off for occasions such as your birthday, getting married, moving house and more
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Paid company sick pay
- Life assurance and contributory pension scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme – earn up to £3000 per referral
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7, 365 days a year confidential helpline and counselling service providing help and advice on a range of topics
- Cycle to work scheme
- Benefits platform with access to discounted shopping, cinema, travel, and much more
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, or to arrange a practice visit please apply online, or share with your network.