Are you a qualified Dental Nurse looking for an opportunity to progress your career in a friendly, supportive environment?
Here at Pan Dental, we are looking to add a positive, motivated and caring Dental Nurse to our team of dedicated professionals
Pan Dental is a recently refurbished dental practice occupying the entire first floor premises of characterful Grade II Listed building in the heart of Warwick, just a stone's throw from the famous St Mary's Church. The treatment rooms are very light and modern, each having a window, A/C wall unit to set the ideal temperature, and ample storage and equipment.
Our team is made up of fun, friendly, and committed people with our receptionists, nurses and clinicians consistently praised for their care and professionalism, which aligns with our ethos of being "Honest, Caring, Professional". We're proud to have maintained a 5* rating on 98% of reviews left by our patients on Most Recommended Dentist.
What are the benefits of working at Pan Dental?
- GDC, Indemnity and Koi Scrubs paid for
- Discounted Dental Treatments (T's and C's apply)
- Extended induction Process
- Standardised ways of working so you can work with any Clinician
- iComply access to manage CPD
- Extensive Equipment Inventory and Dedicated Decon Nurse for easier equipment management
- Regular Nurse's Meetings to highlight and remedy any issues and celebrate successes
- Option to work Saturdays at 1.5x hourly rate
What are the expectations of Pan Dental nurse?
- Registration Documents: GDC Registration, relevant Vaccines
- To adopt and implement our Policies and Procedures
- To provide exemplary clinical chair-side support to Clinicians
- To be personable, positive and enthusiastic
- To have strong communication skills
- To be passionate about providing excellent patient care
- To be willing to learn, adapt and embrace challenges To help colleagues when available
What role is available at Pan Dental?
- Full-Time (41 hours per week). Part-Time also considered
- Monday to Thurs 8.00am to 5.30pm, Fridays 8.00am to 4.00pm (First appointment of the day at 08.30am)
- Lunch - 60 minutes daily. 30 minute Nurses and Staff meetings will be conducted 1x per week during lunch
- Hourly Rate: From £12.50 per hour (depending on experience)
- Option to work Saturdays and 1.5x hourly rate
Take a look at our Social Media Channels and read our reviews for a better insight:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PanDental1
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pan_dental/
Read our Reviews:https://my.workingfeedback.co.uk/dentists/warwick/pandental.com
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please email your CV to:
Use the reference Pan-Nurse-2324-07