Independent, family-owned practice located in Upholland, Lancashire. The practice holds an outstanding reputation locally for providing high quality, ethical dental care, reaching over 320 google 5-star reviews.
This is an opportunity for an ethical, enthusiastic associate dentist to join our team permanently on a part-time basis.
Our practice offers:
- Established & modern 3 chair practice.
- BDA Good Practice & Investor in People accredited.
- Computerised (SOE), patient portal & digital radiography.
- Rotary endo and apex locator.
- Orthodontics, composite bonding and cosmetic dentistry.
- Dental Therapist / Hygienist & two experienced associates.
- Loyal, hardworking nursing team and supportive practice manager.
- Diary management dedicated proactive & hardworking receptionist.
- Free parking on site.
- Stable patient base, excellent FPI private potential & patient finance options.
- Permanent or fixed term position available with start from mid-December 2023.
- Part time opportunity (Monday, Wednesday & Friday) with Saturday morning surgery available for private sessions.
- Permanent or fixed term position available.
- Up to 3’200 UDA’s at £12.00 per UDA.
- Private paid at 45% split.
Brief person specification:
You must hold full GDC Registration and an active NHS performer number at the time of applying to be considered for this role. This role will be subject to occupational health clearance (Hep B), enhanced DBS, references covering previous 3-years and UK right to work checks, we are unable to accept applications from candidates outside of the UK pending ORE/PLVE as the role requires an active NHS performer number.
This role involves a mix of NHS and Private work and therefore we are not seeking a fully private associate or visiting specialist/DWSI to fill the role.
If you feel like we are the kind of practice you would like to work with, then drop an email with your CV to David at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a Zoom Call or Practice Visit.