Smile Dental Care is a community of practices across the UK which are clinically led by a dentist. If you are exploring opportunities and would be interested in learning more about the range of hygiene and therapy and career pathways, we have available please get in touch.
We are currently looking for a Dental Therapist to join our dental team here in Tonbridge, Kent.
· Day/Hours: The practice is open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
· NHS and private available.
Our services are large enough to make your work variable and interesting yet are small enough to make the experience of working here greatly satisfying and personal to you.
We are looking for a Dental Therapist with GDC registration as a hygienist and therapist.
Key requirements - reliable, ethical, team player, ability to use initiative, organised and punctual. A commitment to patient care with excellent communication skills and rapport building is a must.
Working with Smile Dental Care:
· The majority of our practices are mixed NHS and private.
· We offer competitive rates on a self-employed basis.
· We can offer a variety of flexible working hours, both full time and part time with no unsociable hours to suit your work-life balance.
· Support to grow therapy side.
· Pleasant, diverse, respectful and fun workplace.
· Fully Computerised (SOE).
· Tier Two Visa’s, sponsorship available.
· We can positively contribute to your dental career by providing you with the surgery, equipment, high quality and a range of materials of your choice and team to help you succeed in the role.
· We offer a free CPD package.
· We aim to instill a positive, happy working culture and maintain a family feel and we offer long term partnerships to develop your career.
If you or someone you know would be interested in working at Smile Dental Care, please click apply or contact the Recruitment Team for more information at +447305 086977.