Bright Orthodontics are a group of independent, family-owned specialist orthodontic practices located across Cheshire, Merseyside and Lancashire. Our practices hold an outstanding reputation locally for providing high quality, ethical orthodontic treatment.
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and hardworking Dental & Orthodontic Nurse to join our team permanently on a full-time or part-time basis at Bright Orthodontics Liverpool.
- Chairside support to Specialist Orthodontists & Orthodontic Therapists.
- Running Records Clinics including IO Scanning & Photographs.
- Taking radiographs (where qualified)
- Support our front of house and admin teams
- Supporting delivery of a 5-star patient experience.
- Decontamination and sterilising instruments.
- Maintaining Infection control and stock control.
- Progressive pay structure between £12.00 - £13.77 per hour
- Access to EAP
- Access to funded learning and development related to role
- Free parking (selected sites)
- Mentoring Paid GDC, Indemnity and CPD
Brief person specification:
You must hold a recognised Dental Nursing qualification and have full registration with the GDC as a DCP. You should have a strong work ethic, integrity and team focus.
This role does not attract visa sponsorship, therefore please only apply if you have authorisation for UK Right to Work.
If you feel like we are the kind of practice you would like to work with, then drop an email with your CV to David at email@example.com