Associate Dentist –Melksham
Are you looking for additional days on the weekend to supplement your current role or perhaps some extra days in practice whilst you complete your DCT year?
We have a part time dentist opportunity for 2 days per week on the weekend, with potential earnings of £55,000 NHS with additional private earnings in our lovely practice in Melksham, near Bath.
Like the sound of this? Call or email for an informal chat with Jenny on 07701 340603 or via email Jennifer.email@example.com - We would love to talk to you and we are confident you will love us
You will benefit from a supportive practice team along with a well-managed appointment book. We understand what matters to you:
- Great work/life balance with this part time opportunity – Saturday and Sunday
- An annual contract of up to 3000 UDAs - You can decide what is right for you.
- An excellent opportunity for you to build your private income including the Colosseum Choices Scheme
- More than enough patients for you to be able to meet the NHS contract requirements
- Access to a modern working environment with digital x-ray processing, rotary endo and a dedicated Hygienist
- An opportunity for you to access bespoke Clinical Training, Sponsored Education, CPD and access to our Oslo training academy - Official Opening of the CDG Academy - YouTube
This large practice has been refurbished and is situated on the high street in Melksham just minutes from being in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside, with easy access to M4 and city of Bath.
If you don't have a CV don't worry just contact us on Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or 07701 340603 to register your interest. We promise to get back to all applicants.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians.
An active NHS Performer Number is required.
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us.