Associate Dentist –Frinton on Sea
We have just been officially accredited ‘Great Place to work’ for the 2nd year running, there has never been a better time to join us
Guaranteed income for first 6 months as an Associate Dentist - Estimated earnings of £87,500 NHS and upwards of £40,000 private potential in a lovely coastal location.
Like the sound of this? Call or email for an informal chat with Jenny on 07701 340603 or via email: email@example.com - We would love to talk to you and we are confident you will love us
We understand what matters to you quite simply because we communicate clearly and regularly and with this in mind we can offer;
- Full/Part time ~ we can be flexible Up to 7745 UDAs offering a highly competitive rate
- Excellent opportunity for private income including our own Colosseum Choices Scheme
- 50:50 split Private & Labs More than enough patients to be able to meet the NHS contract requirements
- Excellent working facilities with modern equipment & technology Access to a modern working environment with digital x-ray processing, rotary endo and a dedicated Hygienist
- An opportunity for you to access bespoke Clinical Training, Sponsored Education, CPD and access to our Oslo Training Academy - Official Opening of the CDG Academy - YouTube
This established, well-run four surgery practice offers a modern working environment, R4 software, digital x-ray processing, Trios intraoral Scanner and a dedicated support team. Frinton-on-Sea is located just 8 miles from Clacton-on-Sea, the largest town on the Essex Coast which has easy links by road and train.
If you don't have a CV don't worry just contact us on Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or 07701 340603 to register your interest. We promise to get back to all applicants.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer the very best in career development at our world class training facility in Oslo
An active NHS Performer Number is required.
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us.