PLVE / EU / Foundation Dentist – Frinton on Sea
With experienced mentors available to nurture your career we are pleased to be able to welcome EU or PLVE dentists who have completed their ORE exams.
We are officially accredited a Great Place to Work, come and join a clinically led business that puts people first.
After mentoring you can achieve estimated earnings of £87,500 NHS and upwards of £40000 private potential at this newly refurbished market town practice
Like the sound of this? Call or email for an informal chat with Jenny on 07701 340603 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org - We would love to talk to you and we are confident you will love us
You will benefit from a supportive practice team along with a well-managed appointment book. We understand what matters to you:
- Great work/life balance with this full or part time opportunity - available days across Monday - Friday
- An annual contract of up to 7000 UDAs - You can decide what is right for you.
- An excellent opportunity for you to build your private income including the Colosseum Choices Scheme
- More than enough patients for you to be able to meet the NHS contract requirements
- Access to a modern working environment with digital x-ray processing, rotary endo and a dedicated Hygienist
- An opportunity for you to access bespoke Clinical Training, Sponsored Education, CPD and access to our Oslo Training Academy - Official Opening of the CDG Academy - YouTube
This established, well-run four surgery practice offers a modern working environment, R4 software, digital x-ray processing, Trios intraoral Scanner and a dedicated support team. Frinton-on-Sea is located just 8 miles from Clacton-on-Sea, the largest town on the Essex Coast which has easy links by road and train.
If you don't have a CV don't worry, just contact us on Jennifer.email@example.com or 07701 340603 to register your interest. We promise to get back to all applicants.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer the very best in career development at our world class training facility in Oslo
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us.