Associate Dentist - Staveley, Chesterfield - Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Staveley, Chesterfield, Derbyshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice
- Available immediately with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time opportunity, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- 5000-6500 UDAs available.
- Between £13 – £14.50 per UDA depending on experience.
- Private earning potential, income paid at 55% split in favour of the associate.
- Sponsorship provided (pro-rata) by the practice for the successful candidate to attend a composite bonding course held by an award-winning dentist (Monik Vasant- Totally composite course), to provide this service on a private only basis to patients. (Terms apply).
- Established 6 surgery practice.
- Computerised (SOE), digital x-rays, rotary endo, apex locator, Wave 1 machine.
- Treatments provided include general and cosmetic dentistry, tooth whitening and veneers.
- Monthly allowance for travelling, e.g. fuel expenses can be discussed for any applicants commuting outside of the Chesterfield area
- Staff parking at rear of practice.
Dentist must be GDC registered with an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information please forward your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Derbyshire please visit our Derbyshire jobs page.