Dental Practice Sales Negotiator / Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Lily Head Dental Practice Sales are a well established UK wide Dental Practice Broker who are recruiting a full-time sales negotiator to join our highly successful dental broking team.
We help dentists exceed their business ambitions through the sale, purchase and financing of dental practices. Our core focus is to achieve amazing results for Dentists.
Ideally applicants would have demonstrable experience within a sales and negotiation environment. Specific healthcare sector experience is preferable but not a requirement. Full training and support will be provided by the company.
The role reports to the Head of Practice Sales.
The role involves interacting with multiple parties during the entire business transfer process. You will be liaising and negotiating with dental principals selling their business, dentists who wish to buy a dental practice or organisations who are buying dental practices. You will also be liaising with accountants and solicitors to project manage the transaction to completion. As a result, excellent organisational, customer, communication and commercial skills are essential.
You will be primarily office based (CV33 9HL). Some flexibility around working from home is available
after the successful completion of your probationary period. There will be UK travel for attendance at trade exhibitions and client meetings, some of which fall on the weekend.
Applicants should be proficient with Microsoft Office applications and be recognised for their excellent phone manner and written communication skills.
The role is ideal for a candidate looking for an unusual, highly varied, specialist service role.
Role and Key Deliverables:
- Attending trade shows and events.
- Generating new leads and supporting the Dental Brokers to engage clients.
- Growing annual revenue in line with agreed goals.
- Client and prospect engagement.
- Working with the team to implement the sales strategy and negotiate the sale of
- dental practices to prospective purchasers.
- Liaison with clients on progress throughout the sale progress.
- Qualifying vendors and purchasers to set up transactions for success.
- Management of the ‘end to end’ transaction process.
- Update and maintain accurate management information.
- Maintain accurate client and business records in the CRM system.
- Subsequent monitoring logging and reporting of responses.
- Commercially aware.
- Eligible to work full time in the UK.
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Experience in working with healthcare professionals (preferable but not essential).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Confident and well presented.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also on their own initiative.
- Minimum starting salary £27,000 per annum.
- Open ended bonus scheme.
- No-Contributory Private Health Insurance.
- Pension Auto Enrolment Scheme.
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme.
- Death in service benefits.
- 25 days paid holiday, plus all bank holidays. To include one day’s holiday two weeks either side of your birthday.
- 1 additional day’s holiday per year to a maximum of five additional days holiday.