The role - Contact Centre Agent / Switchboard – Angle House Enfield (EN2 8PD)
Are your ears ringing? Can you provide a prompt and efficient, first-class response? Engaging with the caller by using a smile is essential.
Angle House Enfield is looking for outgoing, hard-working and passionate individuals to join our great Contact Centre team!
This role is full-time, 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday 08:30 -17:30 only!
Why work with us?
- Bonus scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Private medical cover (after 1 year of service)
- Great working environment
- Friendly and supportive team
- Training and development opportunities (paid membership with Isopharm and Angle House Education)
- Enhanced pension scheme (after 2 years of service)
- Social events (online at present)
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Provides courteous service to patients by following our policies and procedures as well as completing the Call Agent’s task list to the highest standard
- Responds to patients requests for information about our practices and treatments we offer
- Arranges patients’ bookings, re-bookings and cancellations
- Manages letter and email correspondence with patients
- Transfers incoming calls promptly to the appropriate extension
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills, you will have a passion for delivering a great patient experience
- Fantastic patient care skills are essential
- Great IT skills and ability to learn new computer systems fast
- Ability to perform under pressure and multitask
- Professional approach when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Previous experience of using a patient booking system is advantageous
Established in 1988, Angle House has several multi-disciplinary specialist dental practices across London. In each practice, a team of expert orthodontic professionals work together to provide excellent orthodontic care for our patients. We are passionate about what we do and want our patients to experience a courteous, caring, friendly and safe environment where patients' smiles and dental health are our priority.