We have an opportunity for a Dental Hygienist to join our Bay View Dental & Implant Clinic practice in Harwich.
Bay View Dental & Implant Clinic is a well presented, 6 surgery, modern practice with a reputation in the local area for delivering high quality private dentistry. Based within walking distance of a blue flag beach the practice has views of the beach from all the surgeries.
We can offer you:
- Surgery space for 1 day per week on Tuesdays with flexibility on start and finish times
- Excellent earning potential from a busy book which has both private and plan patients
- Full clinical freedom allowing you to operate as you choose
- A modern, fully equipped practice equipment with a dedicated surgery for Hygiene treatment with a Cavitron machine
- A fantastic team of clinicians which includes general practice, Implant, Invisalign, with experienced nurses and support team
- New housing development close by
- Desirable practice location on the sea front
- Free onsite parking
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK/Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, or would like to arrange a practice visit please apply or contact Adam Newman directly; firstname.lastname@example.org or 07780 095059. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with your network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace. We are committed to creating an environment of mutual respect and are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, disability, age, or nationality.