Associate Dentist / Oxford, Oxfordshire
MBR Dental is presently assisting a dental practice situated in Oxford, Oxfordshire for an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned dental practice.
- immediate availability, taking notice periods into consideration.
- Practice are open to both full-time and part-time candidates, with 3-5 days per week being available.
- The working hours are from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
- The role involves handling 5000 - 6000 UDAs (with the potential for more if desired) and offers a negotiable/good UDA rate, depending on experience.
- The practice has excellent private potential, and the successful candidate will benefit from an established patient list.
- Lab and private fees are shared on a 50/50 basis.
- The practice welcomes all private skills and offers a range of services, including Dental Implants, Facial Aesthetics, Invisalign, and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- With 10 surgeries, the dental practice is well-equipped and modern, featuring up-to-date equipment such as Computerised (SOE), Digital X-Rays, Clinipads, Rotary Endo, and Itero Scanner.
- There is a dedicated Decontamination Room to ensure optimal hygiene standards.
The candidate will be supported by approachable principals and an experienced, friendly support team.
- The dental practice is VT Approved, further enhancing its commitment to professional development and support for dental professionals.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active performer number to be considered. A recent DBS will also be required on request.
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Oxfordshire area please visit our Oxfordshire jobs page