Damira Dental Studios is an expanding group which has 28 Dental Practices and around 270 employees and 190 clinicians including dentists, specialists, hygienists, and therapists providing high quality patient care.
Offering modern, well-equipped facilities, our dynamic and expanding group offers NHS, private and specialist care.
We are looking for an Associate Dentist to join our successful Damira Dental Studios, Bishops Stortford Practice.
Address: 75 South Street, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 3AL
Role details as below:
Shifts: Monday 8am-5pm, Wednesday 8am-5pm, Thursday 8am-5pm
UDAs: 3000- 3500 UDAs
UDA Value: Negotiable with very high private potential
Ideal candidate should be able to offer Invisalign/facial aesthetics or other specialism (endo, perio, oral surgery, implant)
Private opportunity up to £150 k p/a
Successful candidate will be GDC registered and have an active NHS performer number.
What makes our Bishops Stortford practice special?
- Established friendly team
- A variety of treatments available including implants and Invisalign
- Present demand for tier 2 periodontal and Endodontic services
- Great location for patient access
- Record of engagement with the wider community
- Treatment co-coordinator to support dentists and patient with their journey
- Flexible opening hours to accommodate patients
- 30 mins from Central London by train and 5 min walk from station
- Ground level, disability access
- Nice market town, surrounding villages. Good potential for private work.
- Opened 2016 so relatively new premises with up-to-date equipment.
If you would like to explore this opportunity or are exploring or deliberating your next career move as Associate Dentists (NHS & Private) – Permanent or Long-Term Locum or Short-Term Locum, Specialist Dentist (Private) or any others, do email your resumes with covering note or contact Sunita Pati Verma, our Recruitment Business Partner, Damira Dental Studios.
Sunita Pati Verma
Mobile +44 7503630150
All applications and enquires will be treated in the strictest of confidence.