Private Dental Nurse / Shrewsbury, Shropshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Shrewsbury, Shropshire who are looking to recruit a Private Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Independent, private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 4-5 days per week.
- Monday 8am-5.15pm, Tuesday & Wednesday 8.30am-6.30pm, Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm & Friday 8.30am-3.30pm.
- Negotiable rate per hour depending on experience.
- GDC, Indemnity & CPD costs covered.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a dental nursing role.
- Will also consider a Trainee Dental Nurse already enrolled on a course with some experience in practice.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures, assisting with clinical notes & providing support to the reception team as and when needed.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside cosmetics, full jaw orthopedics, Implants & Invisalign.
- 5 Surgery, computerised dental practice.
- On-site parking available.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Dental Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.