Associate Dentist – Croydon, Surrey – Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Croydon, Surrey to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Position available immediately with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time position (part time considered, min 3 days).
- Monday-Friday 9-530, no evenings or weekend.
- Plenty of UDAs available, flexible allocation.
- £12.00 per UDA.
- Great scope for private dentistry.
- Dentist will inherit an established patient list.
- 50/50 Labs/Private fees.
- All private skills sets welcome alongside NHS.
- This position would suit an experienced dentist or foundation dentist.
- Mentoring available.
- Full support and development offered by principal dentist and senior dentists at the practice.
- 8 surgery modern dental practice with air conditioning surgeries.
- Excellent chairside support and established dental team.
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-Rays, OPG.
- Dental Hygienist support at the practice.
- Parking available nearby the practice.
- Excellent transport links to the dental practice.
Dentist must be GDC registered with an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information, please forward your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Surrey please visit our Surrey jobs page.